Friday, April 8, 2011

poop and nose picking - typical nyc morning.

An adventurous morning here in NYC, in case you couldn't tell from the title of this post. I have been sick for a few days now but made the mistake of picking up extra shifts at work. I had to withhold my puke on two occasions this morning; 1. a grown woman (yes with the cutest little two year old) pick her nose and eat it! Sitting right across from me, something I would expect and even laugh at if her two year old was doing this. Not so funny when a 40-something does it. Then I get off the train, go up the stairs and approach the steps to the outside and there at 7:30am is a HUGE pile of human poo. Not something I wanted to see/almost step in first thing in the am while being already sick. I embarrassingly gagged while walking down the sidewalk until I got to work. (and continued gagging as I'm writing this).

I have to work now, don't worry all my posts won't be about gross poop and grown up nose picking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment