Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One door closes another opens




I work for a salon in NYC that has two locations, we just found out yesterday that we are closing the location I mostly work at. Although this is sad, I have always felt that when one door closes another opens. NYC is always booming with activity and there is room to grow all over. In a place like this you can really flourish and no matter which door is closing there is always something on the other side. I will be transported to the downtown location where I started. It's nice, it feels like coming home in a way. I've never worried in New York, even when out of a job I've always figured it out. there is always something.

I've learned keep your head high, fake it till you make it, never doubt yourself, and when one door closes another always opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment